Thursday, May 20, 2010

What A Week!




So, the week started with Jax cutting his own hair. I shaved it into a crew cut, hoping that it would blend in...no such luck! You can see the jagged line that he cut along his forehead. SOOOOOO handsome, right? :)

Then Griffin decided that the only way he would sleep is to cover his face! What a silly boy!

Then Eric suprised me with this wonderful comfort bike and trailer. It is so fun to take the kids for rides! It has been so long since I've had a bike (college), and my old bike was a mountain bike. This bike is designed for women, and you are sitting up straight while you ride...It is FABULOUS!!!! I want to ride it everywhere!

For the last two weeks Eric and I have been trying to go out on a date, but it kept getting cancelled due to sick kids and Visiting Teaching dinners. So, last night I suprised Eric with a date. I didn't even tell him we were going out until 15 minutes before the babysitter got here! We saw Ironman 2. It was great, and anyone who goes to see it better stay all the way throught the credits for the extra scene...Eric was so excited, but I won't spoil the suprise...just watch it!

Oh, and one of the best things to happen this week is that our hot-tub is up and running! YIPEE! When we bout the house we were so excited about the hot-tub, and then found out we were pregnant with Griffin...so, no hot tub usage for me. Well, it is now working and it is GREAT! I am now planning a hot-tub Visiting Teaching lesson:)...seriously!

Next up is Claire's dance recital this Saturday...pictures to follow! :)

4 comments:

H. Wimmer said...

When I saw the end of Iron Man 2 I got so excited too...
If I wasn't preggers I know where I would be spending the 4th of July...Your backyard ;)

Paige said...

I think you need more then a buggy, you need one of those seats on the back of the bike too. Mom biked with two of us in the buggy and Dad had Amanda in the chair behind him. I loved those bike rides! PS I did not notice his hair, just that adorable face!

Dawn said...

Love that Jax! He totally cracks me up.

We'll have to take a VT bike ride.

Does the VT hot tub party include your VT? I sure hope so.

We will see you Saturday.

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

Can't tell you how many of my kids cut their own hair and a few of their siblings also, and of course don't leave out the end of the dogs tail. It didn't seem to matter where I put the darn scissors they still found them. hair grows but when they chose my sewing scissors I always had to buy new ones because the hair cutting dulled them so bad. Oh yes I can say been there and seen that one for sure!! Eileen