Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sparkle (Fashion Show)

Me and My Wonderful Daughter

All the little gals!


Saturday night Meredith, Michelle, and Danielle (who was working there), and I went to Sparkle with our daughters. For those of you out there asking what Sparkle is, it is a fashion show. They had cupcakes and lemonade, snacks to try, and a fashion show that even included our Sheriff rocking out to the song 'Bad Boys'...seriously, she's got some rythmn! Claire LOVED every minute of it, especially the wedding dresses. After it was over it was almost 9:00 so, Meredith and I decided to take our girls to eat, however when Meredith went to start her car it was dead. I figured no problem, Claire and I had driven over in Eric's V8 truck, an I could just jump it. Problem was that for some reason my jumper cables weren't in there. So, I took the girls to get food, and Meredith's hubby came and jumped the car. Claire and I finally walked in the door really late and she crashed...HARD! It really was a great day!

1 comment:

meredith said...

it was a lot of fun- except the dead battery. :) What a great group of girls we have. So pretty and kind- not that I'm biased or anything.