Well, another milestone accomplished! Griffin ate baby cereal this morning. Yipee! Maybe now he'll sleep more...hey a mom can dream right? He's four months old and weighs 14 lbs. now. We think he looks a lot like Claire, but he seems to change all the time...I guess we just have to wait and see! So, congrats to Griffin for eating food...and even keeping most of it in his mouth!
1 year ago

4 comments:
16 lbs huh?!? Crazy. Lily is only 20 and she is quite a bit older than Griffin Congrats!
I cannot believe he is four months. He is such a cutie.
Jacob was 13 lbs 4 ounces last week so I'm betting by his 4 month appt. he will be .. well who knows.
I love Griffin's smile!
oops 13 lbs 14 ounces - that was according to the Dr scale - more proof I shouldn't pay attention to my own LOL
Post a Comment