Well, my little Mr. Personality never stops to amaze me with his quick wit and funny justifications. We were out for a walk after dropping the Yukon off for an oil change. I usually have snacks in my bag for the boys to keep them occupied while I push all three of them around, but this time Jax didn't want anything to eat (VERY unusual). I didn't think much of it, but as we approached mile three I walked to the front of the stroller to see if he wanted a granola bar (or as he calls them, Gorilla Bars), only to see his little face COVERED in chocolate! The little maniac had gotten into the bag of treats that had been passed out at church for all the Moms for Mother's Day!
ME: "Jax, are you eating my Mother's Day candy?"
Jax: "Yep, too late Mommy, it's not Mother's Day anymore!"
Sheesh...what more can I say?

3 comments:
LOL that is so hilarious.
Yup, what can you say....he is right!!
LOVE HIM!
Post a Comment