Yep, Claire is a six year old as of today! My little girl is growing up so fast! She is such a precious blessing to our family, with always a kind word and a willingness to cuddle. She loves to dress-up, wear make-up, sing, and draw. I love her for her bright smile, and her big blue eyes...heck- I love everything about her!
This weekend we had a birthday party for all the girls in her class. It was great! We had balloon animals, a pinata, pizza, a cookie cake, tattoos, fingernail painting, and a treasure hunt! She had a wonderful time.
Then on Sunday we had a family get together with cake. She wanted a Hannah Montana guitar cake, so this is what I came up with. I would have added more detail, but ran out of time! :)
Now, today the 4th is her actual birthday and she is bringing treat bags to her class and cupcakes! After she gets home she and I are going to Target to pick out a toy from Grandma Rita and then wait for Eric and Cade to get home from their karate class. We are having Claire's favorite organic Mac n' Cheese, followed by banana splits! Thankfully, hers is the last birthday in this house for a while!
-So on this 4th of May I say I love you Claire...even if you kept me on 4 months of bedrest while I was pregnant with you! :) Happy Birthday Baby!

3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Claire!!! Where's the cake?
LOL Paige the guitar IS the cake. And it was quite tasty btw.
I love everything about Claire too!!
Post a Comment