Paper...Who Needs Paper?
We woke-up this morning to another wet, and miserable day. The kids were bummed because we didn't go to swimming lessons, and have been driving me nuts ALL DAY LONG! We were down in the basement and they wanted to draw, but I had just sat down and didn't want to go upstairs to dig out all the art supplies...I know, bad Mommy! So, the kids drew on me instead...yeah, put a pen in a two year olds hand and tell him to be soft on Mommy's legs...yeah that was communicated well! Anyhow, they drew a sun, random people, Granny, Me, flowers, and Jax swears that he drew a T-Rex eating a man off a toilet (his favorite movie is Jurassic Park). It's nice to know that if all else fails, they can all become Mormon Tattoo Artists!

3 comments:
Beautiful, what artists I am related to.
Wow! I don't know if that takes the cake for most tired mom or awesome mom who rocks, but either way I'm impressed!!!!
BTW- if you see Lisa I'm really really sorry!!!!!
Very creative! We mom's have got to think on our feet to get the most out of our sitting down time. We spend so much of the day running around that once I'm finally sitting, I'm not getting up for while either. You rock!
Post a Comment