Claire shows off Finn!
Look at those knees!!!
Finnegan is such a little boy! He is putting on weight, but is still well below the average for weight and height. We were looking at Finn the other day and to our surprise he has gotten PUDGY! Cade and Claire call him the little "Fat Boy'. His rolls have rolls of their own! Well I guess the proof is in the pudding...or, in this case, the breastmilk! I just love chubby babies! So enjoy our little Fat Boy...hopefully he grows out of that nickname before he understands Engligh!

3 comments:
Oh my gosh those knees are amazing!! And they look even better sitting on top of those teeny tiny little ankles and feet of his!! I love chubby babies especially chubby boys!!! So the guys went to a movie tonight and it made me think about our next girls night out....When is that?
Oh and I am so happy you liked those pictures!!
Pudgy Pudgy Cutie Cutie Fin! Love those knees.
HHHHHHmmmmmm those look like my thighs!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment