Sunday, July 6, 2008

The 4th of July!

The Two Claire's

My Little Clan...cute huh!

Really sunny, that's why the big hat!!!

There is nothing like the 4th of July in a small town. Two days of activities and fireworks, parades, picnics...soooo much fun. The kids were so excited and had so much to do. We started the day with a parade, and then went over to Lisa's house for a fun picnic. There was a lot of food and good friends to chat with. After the picnic we went down to the park to wait for the fireworks. Cade went and sat with his friends (my baby is growing up), and the rest of us, Lisa's family, the two Bremner families, the Martin's, the Benitez family, etc., all sat and watched the display. I think that the fireworks were beautiful, but ash kept hitting us on the head! Luckily we didn't catch on fire! We had a blast and now have to wait for the next 4th of July next year!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

It was a great week. Busy and crazy, but no place better to be on the 4th of July. Go Austin!

Ashley said...

You need to email me that picture you took of my family! I want to see how cute it is now that you told me about it.

That first picture of the girls is way cute!

Also did you get my message today about walking on Thurs....I totally spaced we cannot walk that night because it is enrichment. HAHA and you two better be there!!!!!!!!

Dawn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dawn said...

Love the Claires!

Katie said...

The picture of all four kids is adorable. I demand that you start mass producing offspring, you're to good at making cute kids! I'm glad you had a fun filled fourth.