Jax...when he isn't sick!
Finn...when he isn't sick!
This week started out with me getting a 24 hour bug. Luckily, for me, I got over it quickly. Unfortunately, Finn and Jax seemed to catch it from me. Problem is that they didn't get any better. Jax, in particular, has gotten progressively worse. Yesterday he ran a 103.5 fever and was coughing something fierce! Yep-he has croup! Poor baby can hardly pull in air and when he gets a good breath he coughs so hard that he throws-up! Finn has croup too, but not as bad as Jax. All he wants to do is nurse every half-hour, which is sooooo easy due to the fact that all Jax wants is to cuddle. My lap has become a battlefield with the two little boys wanting their time. So, both boys are on a nebulizer (breathing treatment) and Jax is also taking a steriod...which makes him soooooo fun to be around! Hopefully they'll get over it quickly...they're definetly more fun, and not to mention cuter, when they are well!

2 comments:
I wanted to go to the park today but I wanted you to come!!! Hurry and get feeling better guys!
I hope they feel better soon.
Post a Comment