Playing on the slide!
Jax steals Cade's bike!
Not too sure about the grass!
It seems as if summer has been flying by! At the beginning of June I was so freaked-out at the prospect of having all the kids around 24-7. I work well on a schedule, and with the kids in school it forces me to plan things out. Now with Summer more than half over, I'm freaked-out about school starting up again! We are almost into August and I have to start thinking about school supplies, dance classes, and parent teacher conferences! I'm not ready yet! There is so much to do still this month!
This weekend is the Relay for Life walk. I'll be walking with Finn starting with the Team Lap at 9:00 PM, and then off-and-on until the end at 7:00 AM. I'm really excited to be able to participate! Our team raised over five-thousand dollars! Go Team!
Next up- California. Eric and the kids and I are going to visit my Dad and Step-mom in Carmel mid-month. I know, I know...flying with four kids, four carseats, a double stroller, carry-ons, diaper bags, cameras, suitcases...I think I'm going to need a vacation from vacation! Lucky for us my brother, Richard, is going to make it out there for a few days and the kids are already fighting over who gets to sleep with him (sorry Rich!).
We will be back in town on the 20th, and then the Activities Committee (of which I am on) have to plan out our Ward's Labor Day picnic!! So much to do and so little time!
Well, I guess that I would rather it be really busy, than not at all! Hope everyone is having a great, and busy, summer!

3 comments:
I love the pics! It's weird being in AZ and not thinking the Connett's are just around the corner. I hear ya on the summer thing, but I'm ready for the heat to be over!!! Thanks for migraine tips!
Nessa- you aren't on the activites committee- you chair it!!! and we're all so glad you do!!
This summer has flown by, and I am afraid it will only go faster during the next month.
Post a Comment