Monday, August 4, 2008

Relay for Life!




This weekend was the Relay for Life. I had so much fun supporting this cause! I just wish that I had bought new running shoes BEFORE the weekend! Meredith and I walked from 11:00- midnight, and then from 5AM to 7AM. After it was all over we raced home to get ready for Church. Note to self...next year I think I'll walk a bigger stretch all at once, instead of broken up...much easier to be a human the next day!!! There were lots of people out and Finnegan did me the honor of keeping me company for the morning hours...he was so excited...I think you could hear his snores across the pond! Well, I'd better train for next year since I want to break my "record"...this year I did 15 laps, next year, who knows? Thanks to Renee for inviting me to be on the team. I wouldn't have missed it for the world!

2 comments:

meredith said...

It was a ton of fun- and that's a great slide show!!! I bet it will be fabulous next year- lets go for 20 laps...........

Heather B said...

That's so awesome that you did this, way to go! My mom just finished chemo (breast cancer) so I need to support the cause too.