
Mommy and Griffin

Griffin...our little tax deduction (born Dec. 31, 2009)

Us again...add in Ranger the Wonder Dog!

Yes, another miracle has occurred...we actually got a family picture! Yipee! I swear that with this many of us it is a wonderful blessing to e able to have all of us take a picture at the same time. Thanks to our friend, and fabulous photographer, Ashley, for coming by and taking pictures with crying kids an our wonderful, but stubborn dog! I am thrilled with how they turned out...and these are just some of them!

7 comments:
Cute I love them
very cute. I love the one of Griff on the chest and of course the whole fam- with Ranger :)
I am so excited about how they turned out!! I am glad you love them too. The ones with the baby were just darling!
Thanks for the advice on my blog. It was really great. I showed Samuel your family pics. He said, "Oh, their kids are adorable!" and "I miss Eric. He's such a good guy. I wish you knew him better." And he couldn't get over the size of your dog! So pass on his hello to your hubby. The pictures are really great!
WOW!!
Great pictures - can't wait until we get our family pictures in July.
Vanessa & Eric -- way cute kids! And you both look as young as last time I saw you .... like 5 years and a few kids ago or something....! Take care! Miss you guys back here in AZ!
Post a Comment