Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring...Let the Nakedness Begin!

Jax...His Native American Name Should be 'He Who Goes Without Clothes'!!!

I don't know about everyone else out there, but when it comes to my kids, they will take off their clothes for any reason. They absolutely LOVE to run around in their underwear! Cade and Claire aren't allowed to do so anymore...we're teaching them about modesty. Instead I took each to Target and bought exercise pants and t-shirts that they can wear when they have a nakedness craving. Finnegan just likes to take off his shirt and run through the house poking himself in the bellybutton with anything he finds. Jax is the true nudist of the family. He will strip down to his underwear and just chill-out. I went out to deliver Visiting Teaching notes to my three families yesterday and he insisted on going with me...he's Mommy's boy for sure. I told him to get dressed and get into the Yukon. I gathered up what i needed and jumped in and off we went. It wasn't until we were leaving Lisa's house that I realized that he wa wearing his underwear and a p.j. shirt. I asked him why he didn't get dressed like I had asked, to which he replied, "I put on a shirt, and when I am in the car that's all the other people in their cars can see!" Sheesh! I guess that modesty skipped Jax...

3 comments:

Heather said...

glad mine aren't the only kids who do that.

BTW, you should post that new family photo so I can see it more clearly. It looks cute.

H. Wimmer said...

Martin can't go pee unless he has a shirt on. He hates bath time because he has to take his clothes off... He has to have clothes on at all time otherwise he completely freaks out. Roxie she is a Girl Gone Wild...Clothes are optional for her...It is so strange.

Dawn said...

Naked is good... at least when you are 4.