Griffin...getting bigger!
Ranger...the babysitter!
Finnegan is our two year old and boy those 'terrible twos' are in full swing. He is speaking more and more, but his favorite word is still "NO!". The other day Eric was home for lunch and Finn insisted that he eat the same as Daddy...even sitting on the same chair as him. So cute! He is such a sweetie!
Griffin is doing really well. I am suplementing breastfeeding with formula and the kid is actually growing! :) Seriously, he doesn't look like a refugee baby anymore...or at least, not as much! :)
The dog and Griff chilled out in the sun while I swept the dining room this morning. Even though Ranger drives me nuts most days, he truly is a gentle giant and is wonderful with all the kids!
So, our Monday continues with cleaning, naps, bottles, sippy cups, sidewalk chalk, and Visiting Teaching notes. Hope your Monday is going well!

1 comment:
Not a bad Monday. I have been cleaning, reading my book, doing dishes, reading my book, changing diapers, reading my book, making meals, reading my book. What I wish I was doing was just sitting on the couch in the sun reading my book. And cross your fingers for me that my Monday doesn't involve wet or poopy pants!
Post a Comment