Finnegan is the first of my children to have an obsession with a blanket. He has two favorites that he has to have one of which with him at all times. I told him that it was naptime and of corse this wasn't something he wanted to do. I explained that Griffin was asleep, and even Ranger was asleep so now it was his turn. He ran out of the room and then I heard him go upstairs. I followed and tucked him in with the blanket that was in his bed and he fell asleep quickly. There was only one blanket in his bed, so I went looking for the other one. I thought that he had put it on the baby...he likes to 'tuck' him in when he is sleeping, but there was no blanket of Griff. I turned around to see the above picture. I guess even Ranger deserves to be tucked in every once in a while!
1 year ago

1 comment:
How very sweet!
Post a Comment