Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Victory!!!

The dollar is for size comparison!

So, here's the story. We had bought Jax a bunch of presents at Target. One of the presents was a basketball hoop in a huge cardboard box. I had also purchased a bag of Reeces peanut butter cups. I kept it all in my Yukon in order to hide it from him. The next day Eric went out to get everything from the trunk and found that the peanut butter cups had been nibbled on! Yep, somehow we had gotten a mouse in the Yukon! For the next few days Eric would bait the bumper and we tried to entice the mouse out. Our friends gave us a sonic device that plugs into the wall and is supposed to make the mouse leave. Nope, didn't work. Next, Eric purchased mouse glue strips that once the mouse steps on it, it gets stuck to the strip. Again, nope, didn't work! So, last night Eric bought a traditional, keep your fingers away, mouse trap. VICTORY! Gross...but effective! So, now the Yukon is mouse free...YAY!

3 comments:

Heather B said...

Ew gross, but glad it worked!

Heather said...

eeeewwwww. I can't believe you killed one of God's special creatures. Not only did you kill it, but you took photos of the dead body and posted it on the internet. Hahaha.

Unknown said...

I think the word I'm looking for is EWWWWW!