Sunday, January 4, 2009

We Share SO Well!

Watching a movie...with their 'sick' buckets!

Some families have a problem teaching their children to share, but not my kids! Nope, they are so considerate that this week when Jax got the stomach flu he made sure that he passed it around to all of us. Isn't he great at sharing? It has been a FUN few days out here that is for sure. I thought that I would escape unscathed, but last night I came down with it...oh, the JOY! We are just going to lay low today and try to get better. I hope that everyone else out there is well and healthy!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwww. Hopefully he was recuperated from his surgery before the flu hit!

Still not picture of Richard Nessa .... your not sharing! :0)

Heather said...

Hope you guys feel better soon!

Unknown said...

I am sorry I hate the puke flu.

meredith said...

I'd tell you to look on the bright side, but after the month you guys have had I'm not sure what the bright side is.....

Anonymous said...

Seriously?! That is the worst when you are all sick. Hope you are better soon!

Anonymous said...

Okay, We may have shared that with ya from across the country. Both my kids had the pukes over New Years Eve and Day. Sorry, I'll try and not share.

Dawn said...

Sorry to hear about that. Let me know if you need anything, as I am always running errands.

meredith said...

Nessa it is time to really teach your family to stop sharing! both parents can't be down at once!!!! Call me if you need anything but please don't share with me :)