Well, the day is here. That husband of mine is 30! We are just hanging out at the house today, and the kids got him an ice cream cake for dessert...afterall, doesn't everyone love ice cream when it is below zero?
Yesterday was busy, but fun. Eric, Bonnie, the kids and I, started the day out by going bowling. Just a word to the wise...just because you are good at Wii Bowling, does NOT mean that you should go pro in the real world. Out of all the kids, plus Eric, Bonnie, and I, the results were hilarious. Cade won and Granny came in last...yes, even the two year old beat her! We were all laughing ourselves silly the entire time. I think that bowling is going to be something that we do on a regular basis.
After we got home and ate lunch, Eric, Bonnie and the kids went to see Inkheart. I stayed home with Finnegan and cleaned. They all loved the movie and have been quoting it since yesterday. It was a fun birthday week and I am sorry to see it end. I hope that Eric knows how much we love him, even if he is now thirty, and I found 2 gray hairs on his head! :)

6 comments:
Hi Eric welcome to your 30's. It's a lot of fun here!!!!!
Glad you had a fun week, and everyone was able to participate (healt...) can't finish it. Don't want to jinx it.
Happy day, thirty is not bad believe me I think the prime of life is sometime in the thirties.
I disagree, Lisa - this:
http://www.chicagoprimemarket.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=8&Itemid=31
is the prime of life. Read the second paragraph down: there's more to life . . .
~Shawn
30 huh. I remember when randy turned 30. Now he is an old fart at 32. (and he has a lot more than 2 gray hairs ;))
Mine is 33 .... I've been finding grays since we started dating 5 years ago LOL He says he didn't have them until he met me :0)
To think .... your teasing him for being "old" .. and before you know it we'll all be wishing we were young again and 30!
Post a Comment