An account of our smiles, tears, and with five kids, a husband, and three insane dogs, this is also a true record of our frustrations...ENJOY!
Friday, January 16, 2009
NOTICE!!!!
I am going private with my blog as of this weekend. If you want to view it just send your e-mail address to eric@clanconnett.com. Thanks! I know this is a bit of an inconvenience, but several factors have convinced me that this is the best thing to do! Thanks!
Have you thought about trying sitemeter? I use that which is why I was private and then went back to being public. I can monitor who is viewing and what and when they are veiwing...
Wonderfully happy wife and mother of five children...Cade, Claire, Jaxon, Finnegan, and Griffin. Looking towards a future that involves sleeping all the way through the night!
2o Nutter-butters
5 tbsp. melted butter
8 0z. cream cheese
1 1/2 c. powedered sugar
1 c. creamy peanut butter
1 c. milk
1 tub (16 oz.) whipped topping
*Combine crushed cookies and melted butter. Press into a pie plate. Bake at 350 for ten minutes, and let cool. Beat together cream cheese, powdered sugar, peanut butter, and milk, until creamy. Spoon into crust and refrigerate until set. When ready to eat, top with whipped topping. (i also sprinkled chocolate chips on top!)
5 comments:
If you do not want me coming here, you just need to tell me!
With profile pics like yours...you are at the top of my list! I always am looking forward to what you'll find next!
Have you thought about trying sitemeter? I use that which is why I was private and then went back to being public. I can monitor who is viewing and what and when they are veiwing...
www.sitemeter.com
I must be really boring - I never get cyber stalkers - in fact the only comments I ever get are from people I know LOL
Happy Obama Day to you all.
New Beginnings, new hope.
Grandma Rita
Post a Comment