Richard WITH a beard...(and his eyes closed)!
*With all of us being sick and Jax's surgery I haven't been able to post about Christmas as of yet. This year was great and a big part of that was the fact that my little brother made the journey out here! He walked in the door and I almost fell over...he had a FULL beard! I am posting two pictures of him with and without a beard...let me know what you think? I was stunned by how different he looked!
*The kids had a great day and they got way too many toys! If this keeps up we will have to get a bigger house! I love the holidays, but they are a lot of work. I am looking forward to Eric's birthday this month (25th) when he turns 30!!!!!
*We are still recuperating, but hope to be functioning soon!
*Oh- and a quick story...Finn has been REALLY sick with this flu and being ten months old, has no idea why he feels like crud. All he's been doing is crying and screaming. That is, until last night when we dipped all his food in ketchup (which he loves). Cade came to a conclusion and voiced that, "I bet you that Finn likes ketchup more than he likes people." -Well, Cade, don't we all? :)

7 comments:
The ketchup comment just makes me laugh - kids say the darndest things.
My preference is the no beard but truth be told your brother is dern good looking either way (as though you didn't know!). What a change from little baby faced Richard - I haven't seen him since he went on our France trip in '98. The dark beard is a shock - I was expecting a light blonde!
You guys look so alike - who would have ever thought that the snot nose little brothers that irritated us would one day be someone we were so close with? :0)
Beards are nasty. Yuck!
I like lots of things more than people.
Why did jax have surgery?
I can't beleive how much you and Richard look alike, I mean I know you're related and all. I guess I never noticed the few times I saw him, plus that was a few years ago. I hope everyone is on the mend at your house, I hate when the sickness consumes everyone.
for what it's worth, I think Richard looks much more manly than you do, Nessa. Particularly with the beard.
and yes, there is no one i like better than i like ketchup, but BK is going one better:
http://www.sciam.com/blog/60-second-science/post.cfm?id=who-needs-facebook-friends-when-you-2009-01-09
sacrifice 10 facebook friends for a whopper. sounds like a deal to me - paricularly if there is ketchup on the whopper.
i have 10 friends I can sacrifice...great idea!
I like the beard, but I love beards, thats just me I think and I guess Heather since she is still with Randy ;)
Post a Comment