
So, today is my birthday. We are spending it quietly here at home due to that fact that my birthday is cursed! Seriously, BAD things happen to people on this day! A few years ago my birthday fell on a Fast Sunday. I was bummed that we wouldn't be able to go out for dinner, but we got to church and were almost through sacrament meeting when a woman sitting a few rows ahead of us had a heart attack and died right there...Happy Birthday To Me! A few years later, on the way to my birthday dinner, Eric and I got rear-ended...Happy Birthday To Me! Last year there was a HUGE ice storm and Eric, Bonnie, and I all got the stomach flu...Happy Birthday Dear Nessa! Don't forget Bonnie spilling an entire order of eggs benedict all over the window of Perkin's and moy mom having to cancel her surprise visit for that day...Happy Birthday To Me!
So, we are staying in this year. Eric is bringing me home some yummy food and pizzas for the kids so that I don't have to do any cooking! My hairstylist is doing my hair tomorrow...she's a big believer in my birthday curse and refused to do my hair today! So, basically I get to veg out a bit today and relax!
I will say that in all of my now...gulp, 29, years I do have at least five things that I know that I did right! Four of them are Cade, Claire, Jaxon, and Finnegan...I love those kids so much that it hurts! The other thing that I did absolutely, positively, right was to say yes when that wonderful husband of mine asked me to marry him...smartest move I ever made! Thanks hon for loving me so much, and for not taking Azul up on his offer to run you off to Tiauana the day we got married!
So, to all of my friends and family out there on this 2nd of December..be careful...don't chew gum and walk...stay away from sharp objects (Heather!)...and if you have any, wrap yourselves in bubble wrap until the 3rd!

12 comments:
I think my bed will be safe for me! If I go into labor though...I'll blame it on your cursed day...hehe. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Know that I'm thinking of you.
Haha Well Happy Birthday today anyway! Geesh...What a story that is.
Happy Birthday! Wow - 29! We're getting old Nessa. Is your Dad going to take us all to the mall and buy us CK One again? Ha ha! That birthday was cursed also - remember I lost my bra when we were packing to go home and we made poor, poor Richard search for it while we went swimming. Now I know I can blame that on your birthday curse!
Happy Birthday - can you email me your address please?
Happy Birthday Nessa!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday! I don't think I need any help in the curse department, but I promise I will be more careful today. :) I truly hope your birthday is an uneventful one (for your sake).
Isn't it lovely that thirty is just around the corner. You look great and seem happy so cheers to your birthday! Hope it is a safe one and at least you can make up for it on another day.
I heard you say 18 years old. Happy Birthday!
Remind us again every year. I'm not sure I want to be around you either on your birthday - but then again we had a miracle today. Happy Birthday and you do have so much to be grateful for with that beautiful family of yours (well that may be pushing it when you include Eric - his is another type of beauty though). Love Uncle Grandpa and Grandma
Getting kind of old grandma!
Happy birthday.
Did Claire get sick on your birthday or the next day?
I think I remember the lady dying...wasn't that here in AZ. I had forgotten it was your birthday! Sorry to realize it so late. Happy belated anyway!
Post a Comment