Sunday, December 7, 2008

How to Get Out of Church...By: Finnegan


Well, today was fun (insert sarcasm)! We made it to Church, but Eric took Finnegan out to the lobby due to the fact that he was fussing...Finn that is, not Eric! Finn was sitting by a chair and decided to fall over and bash his face against the chair's wooden leg. He ended-up splitting open the skin right in the corner of his eye...OUCH! Poor baby. I rushed him to the ER where they FINALLY decided to glue it closed. They wanted to stich it, but it is too close to his eye and they were afraid he would pick at the stiches. So, we have to watch it to make sure that the laceration doesn't open up again. Oh, and don't forget that we have to watch him for a possible concussion. Well, we are home, Eric and the kids will be back from Church any minute, and Finn and I are just going to cuddle up under some warm blankets for a while! Hope your Sunday's are a little bit less eventful!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

My poor baby. Everyone in Primary asked me how Fin was when I got back from dropping David off at the airport. I had no idea what they were talking about. Then I heard about My poor baby. Good luck Vanessa he has a headache I am sure.

Paige said...

oh the poor kid. I just have to say, he is the cutest! Seriously so cute!

Heather said...

He doesn't look too upset in the picture. I hate it when the kids get hurt. I would much rather it were me; but then again, it usually is me.;)

meredith said...

He does look cute. I hope he feels better soon and doesn't have a scar. Also it's my fault that everyone asked Lisa about Finn. When neither of you showed up to primary I said, "Oh, Vanessa had to go to the hospital with Finn. Lisa must have gone with her." Sorry about that. I'll repent of my rumormongering now.....

Unknown said...

Wow .. and not even on your birthday.
I always hate when the little ones get hurt - it's so hard to explain what's going on to them!

Renee Anderson said...

I am so sorry about the poor lil' guy!
I hope he recovers well.
By the way, Claire looked so beautiful today!

TStevens said...

I miss one Sunday and you guys start beating the kids --- wrong. See me Eric and I will show you how to do it without leaving a mark.

BTW - tell Eric to stop telling me to look up dirty pictures. Lisa can't handle it.

Dawn said...

I'm glad he is doing better.