I LOVE this time of year! With Christmas only a little more than a week away, I am almost as excited as the kids. This year will be especially memorable and fun due to the fact that my brother will be out here for the first time since we moved! He lives in Seattle, about five hours from my mom, but he's spending the holiday with the kids and Eric and I out here! We are soooo excited to have him visit! It will also be a big help that he's coming out here due to the fact that Jaxon will be having surgery on the 23rd. I think that the distraction of Uncle Richard, alsong with the excitement of Christmas will speed his recovery along! The surgery isn't a big thing...don't worry too much! The doctors have to make an incision right above his pubic bone and tie off a tube that runs down to his testicle and is causing it to fill with fluid and swell. Then they have to make another incision and drain the fluid. He won't have to spend the night in the hospital and will be home that afternoon. We are hoping that he will be feeling well enough to go to dinner at Lisa's on the 24th, but if not we will make a dinner at home.
Let's see, what else...yep I colored my hair. Everyone was so shocked! It's kind of funny, I've been getting it highlighted for years, and I decided to go back to my natural color...which by the way, my hair is naturally DARKER than the color in the picture, but they couldn't get it dark enough on the first visit, so we will darken it up more next time. I don't think that anyone knew that my hair was SO dark brown, well, we'll see how long I can go without highlighting it this time!
I hope that these last few days before Christmas go well for everyone, and don't forget to write your letters to Santa!

4 comments:
ANOTHER TURTLENECK!!!!
Hicky hider!
BTW, you look about twelve in that photo.
Ahhh there's the Nessa I know! I guess I was the only one who looked at you blonde and thought it looked wierd huh? (Not that I didn't like it but I was so used to you brunette)!
I was so shocked when I saw the long haired pic also - for as long as we knew each other you always had shorter hair.
you look good light or dark. I hope the surgery goes well.
I think I like the blond better but you are so beautiful it doesn´t make any difference. It is funny though you really resemble Micah!
Give our boy a hug!
Love Uncle and Aunt Grandpa and Grandma
Post a Comment