Well, the weather outside is indeed frightful! We heard on the radio that the temperature would drop to -40 windchill tonight! There is blowing snow, and tons of falling snow. For those of you who wished for a white Christmas...WISH GRANTED! You can't even shovel it...10 minutes later your walkway is covered again! We have those light-up deer in our front yard and they have been completely covered...you can't even see them anymore! Yikes!
So, I was in the kitchen wrapping a present for Eric while he was out doing errands. the kids were in the front room when I realized that it was WAY too quiet. All you moms out there know what I mean. It's the quiet where you think to yourself, "Okay, I know that they are doing something bad, but do I just stay here in denial for a few more minutes...or do I go see what they are up to?" Cade, Claire, and Jax were emptying out our book drawers and Finnegan...well, refer to the picture! He found my Christmas ribbons and had a blast! Just a few more days to go...now if only I had any ribbon left to finish wrapping presents! :)

2 comments:
I love it. Christmas helpers... or Christmas mess makers. It is hard to decide.
It looks like your most priceless present took care of wrapping himself.
Post a Comment