Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Random Pictures...Random Happenings!

Finnegan is walking so well now! He's almost ten months old and such a cutie! I took this picture yesterday after I gave him a haircut...isn't he handsome!

The next picture is of our poor gingerbread house. We got the kit at Sam's Club and the kids and I put it together. It was so much fun! We all went to bed and in the morning it looked like this...1/2 the roof missing! Yep, our dog won't eat dog food, but gingerbread, NO PROBLEM! He's lucky I didn't turn him into a rug after this!

The last pic is my sweet Jax. It was freezing outside and I was telling him that it was going to snow. He ran out of the room, put on his Daddy's snow boots, and then informed me that he was going to go out and shovel snow!

Sometimes life gets crazy in our house, but it is ALWAYS exciting and different! I love my little family so much and hope that they will have a wonderful, fun, and VERY Merry Christmas! Nine more days to go!

4 comments:

Heather said...

the neighbor kids all come to shovel our snow b/c we face north and it lasts longer on our driveway then theirs. Let's just say they are good at stomping it real good onto the cement so when Randy gets to it, it is harder than it should've been. cute pics by the way.

Anonymous said...

Jaxon is so cute! He and Markus would have fun together! Hope the surgery goes well. And I like your hair dark. Your cute no matter what color your hair is though!

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

We made dinner one night many years ago and opened the broiler to cool the hamburgers, went to say prayers came back and started all over again since Buttons ate the first dinner. My gingerbread house usually didn´t get eaten by the dog but by the kids waiting for breakfast.

Unknown said...

I am making the bars for our Christmas party - I'm so excited. I had tried to email you that but my email was messing up that day and it sent back.

Tell Richard I said hi - I hope you get a pic I can't wait to see what he looks like grown up!

I've added Jaxon to our church prayer list. I'll be sure to add Rita also. Hope the surgery goes through without a hitch!