Tuesday, September 2, 2008

School Begins...Yea For Me!!!!!

J.T. and Cade's first day of 1st Grade!


Well, today was the first day of school for the year! Cade is starting 1st grade...I swear he was just a baby yesterday! I can't believe he is growing up so quickly. We got to school this morning right as the bell rang. Cade had already met his teacher and learned where to line up so he was pretty confident about the morning routine. He lined up with his class and all us parents watched as our kids filed into the school. Luckily, there are three girls in his class that were in his Kindergarten class last year, so he knows some kids. I hope that he has fun and is quiet long enough to learn a few things!
Claire starts her last year of preschool next week. She is really excited because her favorite teacher is going to be there and we have the added bonus of the fact that one of my best friends is going to be her teacher as well! Good luck Meredith! Claire's dance classes also start up again next week...she has already picked out the new dance outfit that she is going to wear (thanks Grammy Pam)!
Jax and Finn and I are planning to go on walks and trips to the park...at least until the weather starts to turn. It is amazing to me how much time I have when the kids are in school. Seriously...my house is soooooo much cleaner when they are gone for a few hours! Well, good luck to all of you with kids in school...here's to a great, fun filled year!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea for me too! Morgan starts Pre-Kindergarten today, it's a couple hours a day so that will be good. I would love to step out of the line. Kev was up all night working...I would really like to step out of that line right now!

Unknown said...

Yea School!!!

meredith said...

Thanks for the good wishes- I'm VERY excited for preschool to start! J.T. and Cade look so cute!

Heather said...

Don't worry, I know that you are the "original" owner of the cute picture of the boys. I can't believe how big all these kids are getting. I hope mine stop growing so fast.