
The Connett Girls!

Wrestling with the older boys!

So, after seven years of marriage, and four children, the unthinkable has happened! We actually got family pictures taken! I have always gotten pictures of the kids taken, but never a shot of the whole family. I think that between Eric's work, and the hectic life of having kids...we never made the time to do it. I am so glad that we did it, and I am so glad to have a photographer for a friend. It made it much easier for the kids during the shoot due to the fact that they knew who was taking the photos...thanks a bunch Ashley! I hope that you enjoy the pictures...who knows how long it will be before we do it again!

15 comments:
Wow these are great shots. Good job Ashley- and Eric and vanessa for the great genes- you all look fabulous!!!!
Great pictures! We need to do it too, but I guess we will wait until the next baby arrives.
You are so welcome!!! I am happy you like them. And the advantage to having me around is that it probably won't be another 7 years haha!!!
Beautiful!
Love the Pictures! We're in the same boat...still havn't had a family picture. One day I'm sure...
What a beautiful family...great pictures. I love the pic of the 'Connett girls'!
You and Calire are beautiful! Oh, so are the boys, but I loved the girl shot. I like the creative pose for the family too. Great job!
beautiful!!!! Thats all i can say!!!
Yes Yes , I know I do have the most beautiful and creative grandchildren ever !!!!!!!!
Yes Yes ..I know I have the most beautiful and shall we say creative grandchildren ever !!!!!
i love them !!!!!
Yes Yes ...I know I have the most beautiful and creative grandchildren ever !!!!!!!
Thanks Eric and Vanessa, they are so your kids ....big smile
wow ..i didn't know it was publishing..
Ok Nessa, Tara here. New blog - not work related since I always have to worry what I say to you via comment to keep my anonymity on that one.
This one I can talk a lot more and update more often!
I love the family pics especially the one with you and Claire!
The lighting and angles on the Connett girls is perfect. Great job Ashley.
Those photo's are beautiful I hope Lisa's turn out as well. The one of the two girls is wonderful and I love the boys playing. ove Grandma B
Post a Comment