Friday, September 12, 2008

Claire's Last Year of Preschool Begins!

Claire playing shy!

Claire and Claire...otherwise known as Claire Squared!

Well, my baby girl started her last year of preschool this week. She loved her class, and her teacher, and quite frankly, won't stop talking about it! It's so fun to see the kids growing up! To celebrate her first day, we went out to dinner at the Country Club with all four kids, Eric and I, and Granny. The kids all ordered personal mini pizzas and even ate most of the adults onion rings. Really, it's a good thing that we love the kids so much...Country Club onion rings are good, we rarely share. We came home and by that time they were all wiped out. Eric left to go out and have 'guy time' with some friends, and Bonnie and I watched the movie Baby Mama. It was really cute and funny! Well, our week is almost over and I am definetly ready for the weekend! Do I have any big plans...YOU BET!! I'm going to do laundry, and go grocery shopping. I know, I know, I am such a party animal!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I have the same plans for the weekend. Yea what a plan fun fun fun. Kids grow fast.

Dawn said...

I love the picture. Silly little girls.

Hey, I also have the same plans. How did that happen?

meredith said...

That's a great picture- you even have Lily in it. :) She had a great day at preschool and was so fun to be with.
As for this week end, we're doing the same as well only with pictures and an activity day activity thrown in. It'll be crazy

meredith said...

That's a great picture- you even have Lily in it. :) She had a great day at preschool and was so fun to be with.
As for this week end, we're doing the same as well only with pictures and an activity day activity thrown in. It'll be crazy