Monday, September 15, 2008

Chubby Bubba!


Well, Finnegan started out as a tiny, little guy. At two months old people were still stopping me to ask if he was a premie! Well, I have stopped nursing him completely this past week. Why? Well, he hit a MAJOR growth spurt and I was having to feed him every half an hour. I put him on formula and he loved it (after I doctored it with strawberry Nestle Quick for a few days)! He has all but stopped spitting up and he has gained A LOT of weight (as you can see from the pictures).
Finn loves to smile, and is sitting up really well. If you hold his fingers he will happily walk all over the house giggling all the way. He isn't crawling perfectly, but instead does this army crawl, so he looks like he is stalking his toys!
The newest characteristic in his development is that he growls. We were in Relief Society on Sunday and there was one of those pauses where the whole room goes silent...well, the whole room minus Finnegan! He decided that it was the perfect time to show all of us his impersonation of an angry lion...all with a smile on his face!
The other kids and Eric and I are doing great...I just thought that it was time for a Finn Update!

7 comments:

Ashley said...

I think Dawn just has the natural ability to make babies talk to her. Seriously the second ELi sees her too he starts to tell her things and smile. She has the touch!!! I love his growling...We were totally giggling during the prayer at him growling at us.

Unknown said...

My cutie pie. He is getting so big and the ability to smile at you like you are the only person in the room is the best. I was reading, Cages, to the kids and it talked about the "love light " in the eyes of people who love each other(and animals it is about a pound) and Fin has that in his eyes when he smiles.

Nessa said...

I love that! The 'Love Light'...I think that I'm going to use that!

meredith said...

I wish that my "baby fat" was that cute!!!!!

H. Wimmer said...

He is so cutie!!!!!!!!!!

Paige said...

that is not the baby I left...he is so fat and cute! man they change quick

Anonymous said...

Do you remember that Emily used to growl at people as they walked by her at church? She was just about the same age as Finn at the time we met. He is such a beautiful baby!