So, with Cade in school my house is shiny and clean. Really, just how much of a mess can a 1st grade boy make? The answer is A LOT! Seriously, I have had so much more time to clean, take walks with the other three (Claire doesn't start school until next week), and get Finnegan on an eating and sleeping schedule.
Finn is doing great. He is growing like a weed! I have cut back on nursing him due to the fact that I just can't keep up with his needs! He's taking formula like a champ, and last night he slept for almost seven hours straight! THANK YOU FINNEGAN!!! He's napping well, and eating his baby food (sweet potatoes and squash are his favorites)! He's always smiling, but for some reason he especially loves his Auntie Lisa...she's like a baby form of cat-nip to him! I'm really lucky that he's such a good baby!
Claire is starting her last year of pre-school next week. The first day for Cade we told him he could pick a place to go out for diner. He picked Culver's...a hamburger joint. We told Claire she could pick on her first day...and being my daughter, she's picked the Country Club! I love this kid! She can't wait for school to start. Next week is also when her dance classes resume. She has been picking out outfits for school and dance all week!
Eric, the kids and I were going to go camping this weekend with our friends, but the weather is going to be COLD at night and might rain. Sleeping outside with a 6 month old in 45-50 degrees is worrying Eric and I a bit. I'm afraid of Finn getting sick, and I'm selfish enough to not want sick kids in my house...what one gets, they all get. You see we share in our house! Saturday morning we are going to drive up and meet all the campers at the Jesse James Festival. We went last year and it was so much fun! I'm sure with our luck it will be pouring rain!:)

2 comments:
Yes, Finn is a doll, but I think he smiles at everyone like they are the most important person in the world. Lately he smiles, then gets shy and hides his face. Such a cute baby. Claire looks like a little girl instead of a baby, it happens so fasst. I had a beautiful baby and now he is in his second year of high school. Time goes so fast.
She's so adorable!
Post a Comment