Sunday, June 1, 2008

Dancing Claire!


Yesterday, Claire had her end of the year dance recital. Those who know my girl, know that she is the trophy holder for the title, Worlds Most Shy Child. We went, terrified, that she would run screaming when she saw the audience, or simply stand there and refuse to dance. Long story short...she blew us away! She was out on stage with her class, dancing and smiling...she did fabulous! I hope that she had as much fun dancing as we had watching her. It is so great to see her thriving! By the way, there was one girl who stood there and examined her nails for the entire performance...and guess what? IT WASN'T CLAIRE!!! Ha Ha Ha! I had the good kid...which means that the universe will get me some other way...darn it!

More happy news...it is sunny and warm! We bought the kids water guns and boy, do they use them! Cade gets out of Kindergarten on Tuesday...seriously, I am a little bit (okay, a lot) terrified of having him home...everyday...all day...for three months...HELP! Well, I'm sure we'll be fine. It's a good thing that Eric is handy. I mean, really, think of the money we can save if he builds my padded room by himself!

5 comments:

Katie said...

Can she get anymore adorable?!

Ashley said...

She looks so cute! I love the little pose she is doing. Miss our walks!! See you soon
Ash

Unknown said...

Way to go Claire you are cute!!

Heather said...

he would look cute even if she didn't dance.
maybe you should build a double padded room so I can join you.

Heather said...

I meant to say SHE by the way