Well, today was Memorial Day! Our Ward family celebrated by having a huge potluck Luau at one of the members homes. It was so much fun for the kids to go play...as well as the adults. There were water guns provided for all the children and Eric and his mom apparently qualify as kids because they were the water war instigators! There is a large basin full of water that the kids filled their guns from...and Cade and his cousin J.T. decided that it would be fun to climb in fully dressed (picture above). Claire and Jax had a lot of fun as well and Claire has now introduced a new term to us. She was playing and had done something good...so she slapped herself in the head and said that her brain was giving her a high five. I think that she had way too much sugar! Overall, it was a fabulous day and I wish that we could do it all over again! Thanks to everyone who helped out, or brought food...you really made this activity fun for all!
1 year ago

2 comments:
The day was great fun, but I am bummed my camera will not download. I ordered a card reader, so I can get the photos of the card directly. Your cookies were great and I need MOOOOORRRRREEEEE!! I am wearing a sweatshirt today, it is so cold. I saw Cade at school and he tried hard to ignore me again. I tackled him, picked him up, and spun him around. DARE YOU PRETEND TO NOT KNOW ME!!!
Cade looks so grown up! And Claire is brilliant, Kev and I got a good laugh out of her high five.
Post a Comment