Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I Got Tagged!

Okay- thank you Ashley for tagging me...this one actually looks fun. Well, here we go!

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago-
Graduating from high school
Starting to date Eric
Getting ready for college
Buying a car
Going on a rafting trip

5 Things on my To Do List-
Learn to sew a dress for Claire
Start a Mom Group
Walk with Renee's Cancer Team in August
Get more involved with our community
Spend alone time with each of my kids individually

5 Favoite Snacks/Foods-
Chocolate (can I only put this one time?)
Red Bell Pepper Hummus
Mint Chip Ice Cream
Cake batter (not cooked)
Sourdough Bread

5 Things I would do if I was a billionaire-
Buy a bigger house (and a maid)
Buy Eric the dream car of his choice
Set aside money to buy my children homes/cars
Travel
Bribe my brother to move closer to me

5 Bad habits-
Starting too many projects at one time
Not asking for help when I need it
Complaing about stuff instead of dealing with it
Letting the kids eat in the van to save time
Binging on junk food

5 Places I have lived-
San Francisco (CA)
Orinda (CA)
Forestville (CA)
Arizona
Minnesota

2 comments:

TStevens said...

I thought the truck was his dream car!

Ashley said...

Amazingly enough I knew most of that!! WHEW I am good!