Well, school is out...and so is my patience! I swear, it must be some sort of record! Well, yesterday was the last day for the Kindergarteners. After Cade got off of the bus we went out to Culvers for Cade's favorite treat...banana splits. Once they were all hyped up on sugar, I brought them home and left them with Eric so that I could go out to dinner for girls night!
It was great to get out, but the food was blah, and the service was horrible. It took 45 minutes for us to get our appetizers! We are talking about a tiny place with like 10-tables! So, we are crossing Casa Zamoras off of our list. I am still in search of GOOD mexican food...Arizona spoiled me!
The only other BIG thing going on in our lives is that Cade and Jaxon are moving up to our finished attic. I'm sort of jealous...I mean it has cable, phones, etc. I've finished priming it, so tonight I get to paint it a butter yellow color. Once that dries, Cade and Jax picked out a blue paint for all of the alcoves. We are hoping to get them in there by the weekend!

2 comments:
Sorry the food wasn't very good. It will be fun for the boys to be upstairs. Good luck we never get everything planned for the weekend done. Too many distractions.
yum. I will take that banana split! what a nice mom you are.
Post a Comment