Thursday, June 12, 2008

Cruddy Weather = I Get Things Done!

Doesn't Finnegan look bigger?...Finally!


Finn's new prison...I mean bed!

Well, those of you who aren't in Minnesota...count yourselves lucky! In the last week we've had tornado warnings, tornado watches, and now half our town is underwater! This means that the kids and I have been stuck inside the house for days and days! Fortunatelythere have been many projects to keep us busy. First, I painted the attic and Eric moved the boys beds up there. They love the new digs! Our next project was to assemble Finn's crib. We got a new crib this year and hadn't taken it out of the box yet. Well, yesterday the kids and I put it together. Yes, bow down to my handy skills! Now today, with all the flooding, I had better find another project...or go insane!

4 comments:

H. Wimmer said...

Fin is so cutie!!!

Katie said...

Way to cute! I want to see pice of the attic.

Anonymous said...

Glad you are safe from the weather. Finn IS very cute, you got a grea shot. The room looks great too!

Heather said...

be glad one of your projects isn't getting a few feet of water out of your basement. I'm sure that's on a lot of people's lists in Austin.
The room/crib looks good by the ay