Thursday, August 5, 2010

Goofy Boy!


Summer is coming to a close. We've gone back-to-school shopping for school supplies, have registration, and conferences coming up, and the added stress of waking the kids up earlier and earlier to get them ready for the school year. I laughed histerically yesterday when a friend of mine said, "Well, school is starting, you'll get a break then!" A break? Three kids still home. I am anticipating a break when Griff goes off to college! :) Well, everyone is doing well. The kids are still loving the playset, Buffy is still having trouble differentiating between the difference between carpet and grass :( , and Griffin is growing like a weed! I just HAD to put this pic up for everyone to see. He has a really funny little grin that he has started doing...cute, cute, cute!

2 comments:

H. Wimmer said...

What a cuties!!! I love those cheeks!!

Unknown said...

He's so adorable - I think he might just be the cutest one yet LOL