Thursday, August 26, 2010

First haircut!

Before...

After!

Well, it was time to give Griffin his first haircut. We took him outside and trimmed him up while he munched on some Cheerios. I think that it came out pretty cute! Oh, and he only ended-up eating about half of the hair-covered Cheerios! :)

7 comments:

Heather said...

Those pictures are adorable. I hate feeding them while you give them haircuts because it is so gross with all the hair everywhere. I don't think it is possible to do it without food though; at least not for my kids.

Dawn said...

Very CUTE! I love how happy he is.

H. Wimmer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
H. Wimmer said...

Cutie!! He is so cutie!! I still need to take Roxie in for her first hair cut but things have been so crazy and I can finally put it in a pony tail so it makes it hard to cut her hair!! I miss you guys and Martin still talks about Jax's.

Ashley said...

too funny I just cut Ethan's hair the night before. Must be time for those cute boys to have grown up looks huh!

meredith said...

He's such a cutie. I love how happy he always is!

Renee Anderson said...

Those are precious pictures!