Daddy an Jax...Goof-balls!
Finn and Jax
Griffin was SOOOOOOO excited...Can't you Tell?
The Sick-o
I love the Minnesota Zoo! There are tons of animals, play-areas, walking trails, etc. Add in the fact that half of the Zoo is indoors (so we can go in the winter), and it made for a wonderful Saturday. Bright and early we met with our friends and caravaned up to the Zoo. We got there and did the outside of the Zoo first, as it was already getting hot. We were able to play in the water, climb around in tree houses, and see the sights. Then we went inside for lunch. We walked the Tropic trail, and the Minnesota trail, and the kids got to pet a snake (EWWWWW). Of corse, what is an outing without having at least one sick kid. So, after the fun of the Zoo, Eric and I got to experience the fun of Cade puking all the way home! Life is never dull around here!

4 comments:
We had so much fun! I love the picture of Lily and Claire. Lily just thinks the world of Claire. I'm so glad you guys moved here!!!!!
I've never been to that Zoo. It looks like fun though. Sorry for the sick kid though...so it goes..
I hope he is feeling better. He looks so cuddle-able in the picture.
Did you say "Hot"? Do you even get to say that word in your part of the country?
Cute kids anyway :)
Post a Comment