Thursday, August 12, 2010

Bribery and the Tooth!


So, Cade has had his top tooth wiggling and jiggling in his mouth for days. That tooth has been hanging by a thread. He has been torturing me by pulling it to-and-fro...truly it looked disgusting! Today, I finally had it. I gave in and bribed Cade to pull the darn thing out. He didn't want to do it, not because of the pain, but because he liked to torture me! So, I gave-up and yelled, "Stop it! If you will just pull it out, I'll give you $5.00." Those of you who know Cade will smile when I tell you that three minutes later I took this picture! :)

2 comments:

meredith said...

LOL and let me say, as someone who stopped by your home for about 5 minutes, he really did pull it out himself in about 2 minutes. :)

Renee Anderson said...

He looks so sweet and innnocent...not the torturer you make him out to be!!