Thursday, September 2, 2010

What We're Up To!



Quick post and pics!
For the last two weeks we have been making the kids wake-up early in the morning in preparation for school (which starts next week). You can see that Finnegan is adjusting SOOOOOOOOOO well! :) He has taken to falling asleep in random spots...hence this picture.
Claire has hit a major milestone. She not only lost her first tooth, but she pulled it out herself! So proud! I am also thrilled that by pulling her own tooth, it enabled me to not touch it! Yea for me! The tooth fairy came, and she has another tooth just waiting to fall out...that toothfairy is going to be very busy in this house! :)
So, we are coming up on the last weekend of summer vacation (yipee-I am doing cartwheels)! We are going to a Labor Day party and then Tuesday is school...blessed school!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I, too, like it when they pull their own teeth. I hope your getting them up early works. It will be exciting to see how they do when school starts.