Getting pierced!
So, yesterday after donating her hair to Locks for Love, Claire was going to get her ears pierced, but ended-up chickening out. No problem...we came home and she played with her brothers and friends. Then, at six o'clock, she came up to me and said, "Mommy, I really want to get my ears pierced. Can we do it tomorrow?" So, I called Melony back at the salon. Unfortunately she was going to be booked, but she said to bring her in an hour. At seven thirty last night, with Mommy, Granny, and Griffin, watching her, Claire got her ears pierced! She did wonderful! No tears, just a HUGE smile on her face! She picked little gold hearts with a 'diamond' in the center, and they look great. Afterwards we went out and Granny bought her a dress, I bought her a small toy and we got some ice cream. It was a wonderful girls night (plus Griff)! I am so proud of her!

2 comments:
I will have to notice them today.
WAY to go Claire!! I cried when I got my ear priced the first time!! So way to go Claire!! Also Congrats on cutting your hair for locks for love!
Post a Comment