Friday, June 11, 2010

Summer?

The Clan!

Just a pretty flower in my garden!

If it is really summer, then why, oh WHY is it raining so darn much! We have been trapped in the house so much for the last two weeks that it is beginning to get to me! I was able to get a few pictures of the kids while we played in the yard, and even this one of all five of them! Impressive!
So, the rest of this month is going to fly by I think. We have Eric and my anniversary, Father's Day, Claire starts dance camp, I have 'part 2' of my leg surgery, a bunch of us are attending Eclipse, and then we are at the Fourth of July when tons of Eric's family decends upon Austin. I really like having a full schedule. I have found that it makes it easier when I wake up knowing what I have to get done and by what time. Eric still calls me the schedule nazi...I guess that he is right! Hope everyone is having a great beginning of the summer as well!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I love the picture of all of them together. so cute.

Dawn said...

Great picture of the children. I am amazed at how long Claire's hair is getting

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

Sorry - we took all the hot weather with us. When we arrived in New Hampshire it was 10 degrees above normal the whole week and then we had the same in Williamsburg for another week of hot weather. It has been hot here in DC this week too.