Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Locks for Love!

Before

After!

Just for fun of Griffin!

Claire decided that she wanted to cut her hair and donate it to Locks for Love. She knows a young girl who she went to Kindergarten with this year, who is battling a brain tumor and lost her hair. I was explaining to her that if she donated her hair that it would go to another person who needed to have a wig. So, today she donated 10 inches of hair. She ended up with an beautiful bob and she loves it. I think she looks adorable! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes she does - how very selfless of her! I've been growing mine out to go that again and the more Jacob pulls my hair, the closer I'm getting to a haircut!

Dawn said...

Very cute cut.

Renee Anderson said...

She is so precious! I wish there were more little girls like her in the world!