Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Happy Anniversary to Us!



Yep...nine years ago Eric and I got married! It was a wonderful day and truly one of my best memories ever. So much of the day was a blur, but one thing that has always stood out was when the Bishop said, "You may kiss your bride," Eric grabbed me, and in my head I was screaming "YIPEE I'm kissing my HUSBAND!"
Now, we have five kids and our big, dumb yet loveable dog, and life couldn't be any sweeter. Our date nights may be rare, our idea of a wild night ends at 9:30, and getting dressed-up means wearing something not covered in baby food, but I wouldn't trade a moment of this life that we have made!
I love you Eric! I love you for the man you were, the man you are, and the man that you will be as we pass even more anniversaries. Thanks Chief, for picking ME! :)

3 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Anniversary. nine years huh? I guess if we are to catch up to you guys we need to have a couple more kids. :)

Dawn said...

WOW! I remember meeting you just before that. Congratulation!

Unknown said...

I had never seen any of your wedding photos. You look beautiful. With the dark hair you look more like the Nessa that I remember from back in the day :0)