Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Just for Fun!

Griffin chasing me around the kitchen!

My three youngest...

So, I am sitting here posting this morning while my house falls apart! Why? There is is big storm coming and the kids have a snow day.
ME: "Guys...I'm really sorry, but there is no school today." (Mentally banging my head against any available hard surface)
KIDS: "Yeah! We get to make cookies right?...We always make cookies on snow days!"
ME:"Sure we can make cookies"...afterall it isn't like having five kids hyped up on sugar is going to make my day any harder! :)
So, I am blogging. There isn't any main subject to this post...it's just a post. I'm looking around my kitchen noticing how much I need to clean, knowing that I have laundry to do, and a house to vaccum...oh, and did I mention that Eric won't be home until midnight tonight because he gets to go to the hockey game up in the Cities?
*Griffin has just run around the kitchen table roughly seven times saying "Uh-oh", over and over....super cute!
*Cade, Claire, Jax, and Finnegan, are upstairs playing on the bunk beds...yes, I said bunk-beds. Eric had mentioned to Jax and Finn that their twin beds could be made into bunk-beds (thanks for that hon)! So of corse he put them together for the boys. While they are having a blast and love their 'new' beds I am reserving judgement. It is only a matter of days before we end-up in the ER due to someone falling/jumping...or being pushed off! :) I think that it's inevitable, but that's what you get with boys!
Okay...I can't look at the kitchen much longer without cleaning it...BYE!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I'm glad that you survived the snow day. It was a cleaning day for all at my house.