Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Soooo Easy!

Griffin, Jaxon, and Finnegan!

Quick update on the potty training with Finnegan. Uhhhh, there is nothing to tell because we're FINISHED! YES! YIPEE! WAHOO!!! The kid did it in just a few days. He is wearing underwear, and goes all night without an accident...NO DIAPERS! I can't even begin to explain the weight that is lifted from this mom's shoulders just by having one kid left in diapers. Lets be honest, diapers are a pain to change...take up space in diaper bags, cars, houses, garbage cans, and they are FREAKING EXPENSIVE! So, now we have only Griffin in diapers, and I can't believe how much easier it is to take the time to change him, just by knowing that I won't have to chase Finnegan down and change him too! So, I am going to continue to bask in the glory of Finnegan's accomplishment, and heck, I figure that at this point I deserve at least a little pat on the back for a job well done, too! :)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Wahoo!!! Congratulations! That has got to be one of the all time best feelings for mommies!

Dawn said...

Way to go! It has only been about 8 1/2 year of diapers for you. Not too many more to go.