Monday, February 7, 2011

Cupcakes and Dead Fish...


Well, Claire's fish (which Santa brought) passed away last night. Apparently when using a popcorn popper near a fish-tank, small kernels blow into the tank. I guess that the fish 'partied hard' for Super-bowl and ate too much popcorn and died. Claire woke-up this morning and I told her that her fish had died...OH MY GOSH! You would think that I cut off her arm! She is devastated. She was crying, and saying that even though they are happy up in fish-heaven, they were happier with us! :( Then she freaked out and asked where Daddy buried the fish. BURIED??? UHHHHHHH...toilet burial, but I lied and said that Daddy burried them outside. The reason for this was that she was so adamant that they wouldn't go to heaven without a propper burial...sheesh! So we will be the proud owners of new fish later today.
Oh, and the above picture was from last night. My kids and I came up with Superbowl cupcakes. We used a peanut M&M for the football, and I stuck pretzel pieces together with candy melt for the goal post! YUM!
So, I'll post a pic of the new fish later! :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

What's funny about this post to me is: Reading the title and seeing the picture made me think you tried to make a cupcake to look like a fish. It just didn't seem right.yeah, football cupcake works better. hahaha.