Monday, February 21, 2011

Finnegan is 3!

'Evil Dr. Pork Chop' cake

Uncle David and Finn

Well, he's made it another year! Finnegan is three today! We had a family party last night to celebrate for Zeke and Finn. There was lots to eat and TONS of dessert! Now, every time one of my kids have a birthay I ask them what kind of cake they want. This time I showed Finnegan a whole bunch of pics ranging from dinosaurs, to volcanoes, but he had other ideas. Finn os OBSESSED with Toy Story and decided that nothing else would do but that I make him an 'Evil Dr. Pork Chop' cake. I think that it turned out pretty well! So, we are going to just relax today, and then tonight we are going to go to Culver's for dinner...Finn's choice. So, to my 'lil Cannonball': Happy Birthday..and lets try to survive another year! :)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Yay! Happy Birthday Finn! LOVE the cake.

Dawn said...

Three! WOW!