Thursday, February 3, 2011

Biting off more than she can chew!

Chewing on Ranger's Bone!

Buffy doesn't think that she is a Maltese.
*During the day, she is a Great Dane (like Ranger). She attacks sippy-cups, and tupperware all day long. She is also fiercely protective of us. What exactly is she protecting us from? Ask this question around my kids and they will tell you that she is barking at 'Evil Snow'. This is true...she stands at the back door and barks at the snow...that demonic evil snow!
*At dinner time Buffy thinks that she is a mothers-helper...afterall, why else would she sit patiently and quietly under Griffin's highchair? I know that she doesn't REALLY like to eat table food...she's just doing it to help me keep the floors clean, right? :)
*At night Buffy thinks that she is an extention of my body. I sit on the couch to watch t.v. and she cuddles up to me, or sits on my lap. When I climb into bed she climbs in too. No...she REALLY climbs in! She sleeps under the covers and splits her time between Eric's side of the bed and mine. :)
*Buffy is also quite modest. I started putting sweaters on her this winter and now she loves them. I'm not kidding. I took a sweater off of her this morning in order to wash it, and she started whimpering and trembling and scratching at my legs until I put another one on her!
I love this dog...now if I can get her to stop chewing on everything!

2 comments:

H. Wimmer said...

Ranger has always been a big sweet puppy.

Dawn said...

I love Ranger's "look."