Is he breathing???
Drool...lots of drool!
As crazy as life can get, and as frustrating it can be at times to keep up with everyones schedules, dishes, laundry, naptimes, homework, dogs...etc., there are some things that make you smile. When the kids were younger I was convinced that NONE of them would ever sleep. Today I had to wake-up every last one of them! :) :) :) What a nice break to get the morning going BEFORE they all desended upon me! Trust me there are kids who are morning ready (Cade and Griff), kids who do okay once they eat (Claire and Jax), and there is always that one child who the minute his feet hit the ground, down in Hell the Devil says, "Oh crap, Finnegan is awake!" So today I got a break and it was fabulous...who knows what tomorrow will bring...knock on wood, quick!

2 comments:
There are always those nice days to enjoy!
Ah, they look so cozy. I love sleeping babies.
Post a Comment